Allow resizing of the editor in HTML

Is there a way to make the editor resizable in HTML? Just like a standard textarea?

You are referring to languagetool.org, I assume? The text area has a full screen mode, just click the icon in the lower right corner of the text area.

Yes, sorry I assumed it was clear by posting in this forum.

So, I used the code example from here: Integration On Websites but I can’t see the icon to resize the editor. I can see it on the main page here though, my guess would be that there’s an option missing in the example code? Is there maybe a more advanced tutorial site where some more options explained? I couldn’t find one so far.

I think the example code never had that button. It also has dependencies to our CSS styles, so your only chance it to take it from languagetool.org by understanding what parts of Javascript and CSS are needed. I don’t know more details, unfortunately.

For anyone still struggling with this, the editor_plugin2.js file contains the following line:

var textBoxWidth = $('#checktextpara').width();

The width of the rendered text editor is derived from the width of the #checktextpara element. Defining the width of the #checktextpara element within your HTML/CSS will fix your problem.