Contribution through (GSoC) 2018

Hi I’m new here .I would like to contribute to this project. Can anyone guide me on this?

Thanks for your interest in LT. The best way to get started is to just start using LT (browser add-ons, languagetool.org, or whatever add-on you need) and see if you can find any issues that you maybe can fix. Alternatively, you can also have a look at Make LanguageTool Better! - LanguageTool Wiki, which offers some links to issues.

Hello All

Happy to be here , I wish to start contributing to this project preferably in anything that has to do with javascript

Can you please guide me?

thanks

and of course i have already added the browser addon

Hi, thanks for your interest. Javacript-related tasks can be found at “Write a plugin” on Missing Features - LanguageTool Wiki and on github. Maybe you can find an issue there that bugs you, or find a new issue that’s not even listed?

Hello fellas,
Great to be here ! I wish to contribute to this project . Looking forward to loads of learning ahead :slight_smile:

Welcome! Please have a look at the links posted in this thread. At the end of the application period (March 27th, 2018), students that want to participate will need to send in a proposal. Changes of being selected are much higher for those students who have already sent in high-quality pull requests.